[lbo-talk] May Day Video

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 11:41:38 PDT 2012

Nice work. It really takes off once you start your narration. I think that is probably the most compelling element in the sense that much of the first part of the story is familiar. A bit counterintuitive that you connect this mostly to the digital commons, but a good overview of that concept as well.

I personally think you should always refer to yourself as Dennis Redmond, translator of Adorno's Negative Dialectics, but I'm sure you've moved on. Either way, if you were creating a revision, you might include an overview of this work you've done in seeding the digital commons.

thanks for your work.

sean