[lbo-talk] Spanish promiscuity or German erectile dysfunction?

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Thu May 3 08:58:41 PDT 2012

On Thu, 3 May 2012 11:46:01 -0400 // ravi <ravi at platosbeard.org> quoted Marv G:

> And easier still when you're not even among the 9%, but a comfortably
> retired professor of English literature vicariously "enjoying the
> battle" from behind a keyboard in a small town far removed from the
> loci of the crisis. The limitless self-delusion of the
> well-intentioned...

That was Marv's first contribution to this thread, unless I missed something. I too was wondering where the 'substance' was -- perhaps it's like the cosmological concept of 'missing mass'.

Marv's last contribution to the list (again, unless I'm missing something) was about a month ago. That one, too, took Carrol to ask for failing to appreciate the Democratic Party enough. Seems to be a bit of a hobby-horse.

-- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com http://cars-suck.org

When one does a foolish thing, it is right to do it handsomely.