[lbo-talk] Spanish promiscuity or German erectile dysfunction?

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Fri May 4 14:50:05 PDT 2012

At 04:18 PM 5/4/2012, Marv Gandall wrote:
>political people than the armchair wiseacres on this list who not only
>talk left, but like to shout it from the rooftops, without having anywhere
>near the history of engagement with community and working class struggles
>- and the knowledge gleaned from this practical activity - that Huato and
>Brown have.

you're talking about carrol? describing him as a wiseacre without a history of engagement? that's pretty odd because, reading his facebook page and the people who've mentioned him in comments and post pictures of him, he seems to be one of those ppl smack dab in the center of politics in his area. He reminds me of those people who are always part of any political organizing in any community I've lived in. The guy who's been doing this for decades, the one you go to if you need help with something, the guy you know will be there at the teensiest little event, every meeting, etc.

shag