[lbo-talk] is law enforcement a way to raise money for local economies?

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Tue May 8 22:09:28 PDT 2012

Yeah, but it's getting incredibly expensive. A parking ticket in my neighborhood is $70. My daughter just got a ticket for no seat belt: $170. A lot of people can't afford car insurance, and if they get caught, that's a lot of money too.

A DUI is now a whole industry with astronomical price tags.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- I think that has been going on for ages.