[lbo-talk] is law enforcement a way to raise money for localeconomies

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 08:51:06 PDT 2012

[WS:] I realize this. Someone I know fell asleep while driving from work and totaled the car. It is not that much DUI as the countryside and two lane roads that scares me - they increase the likelihood of a fatal crash quite a bit http://www-fars.nhtsa.dot.gov/Crashes/CrashesLocation.aspx

Someone told me a story of an airline pilot who made the following announcement upon landing - "The safest part of your trip is over. Please drive carefully."

Wojtek