[lbo-talk] is law enforcement a way to raise moneyfor localeconomies

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Wed May 9 10:10:08 PDT 2012

> There is a big difference between showing your ID to a cop
> and the cop demanding your wallet without a warrant.

oic, this was a trick ... I thought "demand your wallet" was shorthand for "show me your ID" ... I guess I've never heard of a cop literally demanding to see a wallet, but I hear of cops asking cyclists all the time for ID.

> why would anyone think that every traffic stop and the like is fine?

Why would anyone ever use hyperbole and straw-man in the same sentence?

/jordan