[lbo-talk] don't want to get a ticket for breaking a rule that you don't think should apply to you? Feel free to move to the fucking moon where you can run stop signs and drive 40mph through neighborhoods all you like.

michael yates mikedjyates at msn.com
Wed May 9 10:46:57 PDT 2012

Jordan, this is what I was referring to: "don't want to get a ticket for breaking a rule that you don't think should apply to you? Feel free to move to the fucking moon where you can run stop signs and drive 40mph through neighborhoods all you like. How much more selfish can you get?" Covers more than drunk driving, no? You might get a ticket when you did not break the rule, or let's say you don't quite come to a stop in a situation where there is no traffic. Not a terrible thing. We have all probably done this. Why give me a ticket and a big fine for this? Also, it wasn't a trick about the wallet. The cop didn't say show me your ID. You assumed I was trying to trick you? Why would I do that?