[lbo-talk] is law enforcement a way to raise money for localeconomies?

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Wed May 9 16:40:39 PDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
>From: Michael Smith <mjs at smithbowen.net>

>> the morons who text while crossing the street.
>
>This is definitely becoming the Alterkaker List.

Texting while walking is stupid. Just as stupid as not looking before you step into the crosswalk. I see people do that all the time and I can't believe it. You step into a busy street without looking to see if two tons of steel might be bearing down on you. Anything could happen, besides the driver being an asshole. There could be mechanical difficulties, an oncoming driver could be in the middle of a coughing fit and lose control of the car... Whatever the case, the pedestrian could be just as injured or dead.

I suppose you didn't tell your kid(s) to look both ways when crossing the street?