[lbo-talk] is law enforcement a way to raise money forlocaleconomies?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed May 9 17:12:09 PDT 2012

On May 9, 2012, at 7:14 PM, Jordan Hayes wrote:

> michael yates writes:
>
>> not enough has been said about out of control cops, money
>> as a motivator of arrests, false charges, innacurate
>> breathalyzers, etc.
>
> For me this comes down to: does this happen sometimes?

Jesus, not enough has been said by whom? I've been railing for months about how out of control the NYPD is. But they're busy repressing harmless people like kids of color and Occupy protesters, not fucking crazy drivers. Have you ever spent time in the County of Kings? The left imperative to say the same thing over & over again really tires me out.

Doug