[lbo-talk] is law enforcement a way to raise money forlocaleconomies?

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Fri May 11 08:33:04 PDT 2012

On May 11, 2012, at 11:15 AM, Jordan Hayes wrote:
> shag writes:
>
>> of course, neither accident would have happened had:
>>
>> 1. they both been riding outside the door zone ...
>
> Fuck me dead, blame the victim ... really? If only we had perfect bicyclists like you and all the drivers were safe and conscientious.

Easy, old chap! Didn’t she write that you could have been riding in the safe zone, occupying your own lane, if there wasn’t the worry of cagers (as we call them in the motorcycle world :-)) getting pissed that you have taken up their lane? I mean, wouldn’t you really rather do that, drive away from the risk of a car door, if you could?

—ravi, over quota, shutting up