[lbo-talk] is law enforcement a way to raise money for localeconomies?

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon May 14 07:57:30 PDT 2012

At 10:30 AM 5/14/2012, Alan P. Rudy wrote:
>nd not a single thing you just wwrote in what I snipped indicates that the
>asshattery of drivers comes from driving rather than wider cultural
>phenomena expressed in cars.

it *does* come from driving. drivers aren't asshats. they are car drivers. there is a reason why 1 out of 6 drivers clip cyclists every day and it has nothing to do with them being uniquely asshat but simply has to do with the infrastructure and social structure of driving itself. as far as i can tell, that is *all* that Michael has been saying.