[lbo-talk] vox populi: standardize testing

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 16:26:08 PDT 2012

[WS:] I know. According to my wife, they spend about 50 out of 180 school days on testing in her school district.

OTOH, the lack of standardized school curriculum across jurisdictions makes a compelling case for standardized testing. This is the US of A for you - atomized, individualized, and fractionalized where the needs of the 99 percent are addressed, centralized and coordinated when the interests of the 1 percent are being served.

-- Wojtek