[lbo-talk] Preannouncement of Paperback Edition of my Book

michael perelman michael.perelman3 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 21:04:33 PDT 2012

After letting my book languish for almost five years Palgrave let The Confiscation of American Prosperity, they are about to release a paperback edition. In addition, they are featuring me as author of the month and reprinting my new introduction, which I explain why the book was constructed as a crime story.

My picture and the introduction are at the bottom.

http://view.mail.macmillan.com/?j=fe5816787c6d057f7316&m=feee1c737d6c02&ls=fdd015717762057b7511777465&l=fe5c1575746d01757512&s=fe3010727564037b731171&jb=ffcf14&ju=fe1f1773716d027b721777&r=0

530 898 5321 fax 530 898 5901 http://michaelperelman.wordpress.com