[lbo-talk] Tweeters, Twitterers and Twats

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 10:54:52 PDT 2012

Alan: "wholly convinced that it is useless and that all the millions of people using it couldn't possibly be saying "

[WS:] Think about it this way - I hate gambling and would not spend a single dime or a minute of my life on it. However, there are millions of people who passionately engage in gambling of various kinds and bet huge sums of money. I am pretty sure they see something in it even though I see nothing of value. Unlike you, however, who always insist on correcting other people's views, it does not bother me at all when people pursue what I consider worthless pursuits. I even voted for MD ballot initiative legalizing gambling.

Ditto for tweeting - you and the millions can tweet all you want. Why does it bother you that I do not?

-- Wojtek