[lbo-talk] Tweeters, Twitterers and Twats

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Wed May 30 11:56:45 PDT 2012

On May 30, 2012, at 1:54 PM, Wojtek S <wsoko52 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ditto for tweeting - you and the millions can tweet all you want. Why
> does it bother you that I do not?

It doesn't bother me, and while it might not apply to you, there is something I have noticed about technology in particular Internet services: there are some people who typically don't like anything new. Probably for good reason... Most new stuff is bad. But when something new takes root to the extent that twitter or facebook have, these same people come around at some point to using these tools. Or they get old and incapable of using them. I am sure you will find enough angst directed at mailing lists at the time they became widespread. I myself still prefer usenet in many ways over mailing lists :-).

-- ravi