[lbo-talk] College Graduates on the Brink: A Double Waste

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 07:40:13 PDT 2012

[WS:] My wife tells me a similar story - the brightest in her school get military scholarships or simply join. Not all of them are going to be canon fodder though - some get scholarship for places like the West Point. But it still indicates that many young people see becoming a mercenary as their best chance in this land of milk and honey, even if that means a high probability of being deployed in a combat zone.

-- Wojtek