[lbo-talk] How to fix the U.S. economy

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 06:52:03 PST 2012

-clip-

The U.S. economy doesn't need fixing. It is doing exactly what a capitalist economy is supposed to work.

Carrol

Probably an awful lot of people, capitalists or other wise, would disagree with almost anything anyone said.

Disagreements are rife as it were.

I do recall, perhaps from a fwd on this list, that Goldman Sachs was unhappy.

Carrol

^^^ CB: I sense irony in Didn't Goldman Sachs profit handsomely from the Wall Street crash and bailout ? Seems to me the cream of the crop, the top , the ritz, the point one percent, the monopoly bourgeosie, the men separate themselves from the boys, the tough who get going when the goings tough get tough , make their Biggest Killings in the Market in crises and crashes and Depressions. So, Carrol is correct. The capitalist economy is doing what it is supposed to do for Goldman Sachs, and Goldman Sachs knows to put on a frowning face mask for the public.