[lbo-talk] Eric Hobsbawm

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Oct 2 15:21:52 PDT 2012

You have some reading difficulties yourself. I argued that revolutions did not result from anyone "considering revolution as a solution." That means that arguing over whether or not we 'should consider' revolution is an empty argument. I'm not interested in arguing that we _should_ make a revolution, and hence arguments against such consideration are pointless.

Carrol

On