[lbo-talk] This time it's a September Surprise on Romney

andie_nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 19:25:15 PDT 2012

No doubt I am am a tech idiot, but I find windows ad ms products much easier and more intuitive to use than apple products. I have a MacBook Pro and I am trying to learn to use it. Nothing about it makes sense to me. Of course I don't go down to the operating system level, but simple operations that require almost no thought on my PC are totally opaque on the mac and require hours of tech support time, which I can't remember how to do again when I need it.i am sure that this shows I am a fool, but my experience was that the money I spent on the Mac was an expensive waste.

Sent from my iPad