[lbo-talk] Bounty offered in Pakistan activist shooting

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Thu Oct 11 11:02:43 PDT 2012

On Oct 11, 2012, at 7:12 AM, Wojtek S wrote:

> Marv: "However, "killing these guys" augments their ranks precisely
> because innocent victims are being blown to bits. "
>
> [WS:] Exactly, what does murdering schoolgirls for wanting to have
> education have to do with USAF bombing villages? You seem to be
> following the red herring set up by Shane to divert attention from the
> actual issue at hand.

Excuse me. The issue at hand, as I framed it, is whether the hunting down and execution of those scum is to be done by the people of Pakistan (comprising even extreme, violent, and illegal Islamists like Lakhdar-e-Taiba) or by " crusader vigilantes whose idea of "hunting down" is "it takes destroying a village." "

Why do you look for a violent warrior culture with a gaze fixed on the mountains of pashtunistan when a worse, more violent, culture is all around you on your TV screens, movie houses, talk radios, and video games (not to mention in your Halls of Power)?

Shane Mage

"L'après-vie, c'est une auberge espagnole. L'on n'y trouve que ce qu'on a apporté."

Bardo Thodol