[lbo-talk] responding to The Nation

John Gulick john_gulick at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 12:49:05 PDT 2012

Woj: "I understand that presidential politics is the last place to change things. It is a ritual of anointment not an exercise in political change. So since very little was done by myself and others close to my political persuasion to change the way the political machine works before the elections, the only thing I can do is to take a short walk to a local school on that November day and pull the lever for the political party that I find less objectionable."

Not exactly inspiring boilerplate for the high school civics textbook...