[lbo-talk] ....as for the storm

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sun Oct 28 14:55:08 PDT 2012

power lines underground when I lived in Florida were fine to avoid wind damage. but with most storms of this sort, the real problem is flooding. Flooded underground powerlines aren't much use. there were people without power for 6 weeks because of flooded lines. (that was during the infamous year, 2004, where there were four hurricanes that crisscrossed the state.)