[lbo-talk] The very foundations of Western Civilization are shaking... can´t even trust Matt Groening...

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 17:44:50 PDT 2012

The very foundations of my belief system are shaking.

If I can no longer trust Matt Groening who the f __ can I trust, then? ;-)

Was Matt Groening’s Homer Simpson inspired by a mid-1900′s Swedish cartoon? http://twentytwowords.com/2012/10/22/was-matt-groenings-homer-simpson-inspired-by-a-mid-1900s-swedish-cartoon/

The good news: the Internet makes it easier than ever to expose copycats and similarities... regardless if the item in question is a cartoon character, a politician´s speech, a book or a scientific study...

FC

-- During times of Universal Deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto Revolucionario - George Orwell