[lbo-talk] Support the Adorno Prize for Judith Butler

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Mon Sep 3 17:15:50 PDT 2012

On Tue, 4 Sep 2012 00:59:56 +0100 (BST) Angelus Novus <fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com> wrote:

> the slimy practice of what Moshe Zuckermann correctly
> refers to as the use of the accusation of "Antisemitism"
> as a political weapon against the left.

Is there anyplace in the world -- apart from tenure committees in universities, of course -- where this still works, or where it's news? Stop the presses! Monsoon season arrives! Heavy rain predicted!

-- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com http://cars-suck.org

For my part, I abominate all honorable respectable toils, trials, and tribulations of every kind whatsoev