[lbo-talk] Lefty library of pdfs

andie_nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 23:51:52 PDT 2012

Ok, the thing uploaded to my tablet and I see now that there is no possibility that the publishers or living writers, most of them, probably, could have agreed to this free distribution. It's not fair use, it's just blatant copyright infringement. I'm with Doug on this one. Maybe copyright is immoral, certainly wage labor is, but if I work for free I want it to be when I agree to do so, and this side of the Revo I do need a job. Why are writers any different? Don't people see a problem here? Or am I missing something?

Sent from my iPad