[lbo-talk] "tool" as insult?

andie_nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 20:18:04 PDT 2012

Yeah, I was thinking of the Jesuits when I wrote that, but qualification would have spoiled the aphoristic character of my response. Other people may not share this ideology, or ethic, but just because some of us do, doesn't mean we are wrong, or that they are right. Self delusion about being an Instrument of History, God, Nation, Party, or Volk strikes me as a way for the self-righteous to avoid responsibility and commit crimes with a clear conscience despite dirty hands.

Sent from my iPad