[lbo-talk] Thomas Szasz, R.I.P.

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Sep 16 08:53:51 PDT 2012

The book was reviewed in NYRB some months ago.

"Medical Model" (the label) is itself an over-simplification. When a quite rational individual finds himself sitting on the floor leaning against a couch rather than sitting on the couch, attempting to get the (something or other) needed to teach a class in two hours, _something_ is wrong, and all the labels and anti-labels in the world don't solve it.

Carrol

On