[lbo-talk] Is Iphone mostly white?

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 13:07:17 PDT 2012

Not necessarily. Or at least it is not just about price as Blacks do not mind spending considerable amounts on expensive fashion items such as car detailing ("car pride"), sneakers or hairdo. It is just that the I-product craze did not seem to catch with this demographic group.

My suspicion is that Apple marketing strategy (and Apple is 75% marketing and 25% actual product) targets mainly whites while ignoring other demographic groups.

-- Wojtek