[lbo-talk] Is Iphone mostly white?

andie_nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 13:23:48 PDT 2012

Maybe. Black people are not the only ones who will spend money on relatively expensive items. If Apple is writing off blacks or marketing especially to whites, then it would been to me to be making an unwise business decision. Even assuming that Apple is run by rabid racists, which is almost certainly false, it would be crazy of them to walk away from black people's money.

Sent from my iPad