[lbo-talk] Catalonia the latest flashpoint in the Euro crisis

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Fri Sep 21 17:38:05 PDT 2012

On Sep 21, 2012, at 12:01 PM, Wojtek S wrote:
> Whatever one may think of the x-USSR, the communist central
> government was a *significant* improvement to the Islamist, feudal,
> tribal, or gangster statelets.

Which, I suppose, is why the x-USSR dissolved into a congeries of "Islamist, feudal, tribal, and gangster statelets" all run by the same KGB crooks who had been running them as parts of the "USSR!"

Shane Mage

"L'après-vie, c'est une auberge espagnole. L'on n'y trouve que ce qu'on a apporté."

Bardo Thodol