[lbo-talk] International Topless Jihad Day

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Tue Apr 9 10:34:47 PDT 2013

On Apr 5, 2013, at 8:41 PM, Wojtek S <wsoko52 at gmail.com> wrote:
> So. "The French" also demonstrated against equal rights for same sex
> couples. You will find these "defenders of traditional values" in every
> country.

Except not all (perhaps none) of those responding are identifying as (or even implying that they are) defenders of traditional values. One tweet explicitly calls out "the use of Muslim women to reinforce Western imperialism”. You can in turn claim that anti-imperialism has become the preferred defence mechanism of brown traditionalist. And this can go on.

—ravi