[lbo-talk] Anger over public apathy after India accident

from_alamut at yahoo.com from_alamut at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 07:29:01 PDT 2013

I think it depends on how many people are there. Psychological studies have shown in one or two people witness an accident then they will jump in and help, but if its a crowd they are more like to just wait until someone initiates help even if its just the group standing around for a while. That is why in First Aide programs the first thing the teach about is to take charge and order bystanders to help.

peace   Jim Davis Ozark Bioregion, USA, Planet Gaia

check out my books at: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/from_alamut