[lbo-talk] Anger over public apathy after India accident

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 14:41:38 PDT 2013

I am quite familiar with those studies. However, based on my own experience I can say that people are generally helpful, not just in the US but in other countries as well. Practically, I have never been left without help when I needed it. In several instances strange people went an extra mile to help.

Wojtek