[lbo-talk] Boston bombing victim who lost both of his legs described the attackers

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 05:29:55 PDT 2013

According to NYT http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/20/us/boston-marathon-bombings.html?hp, these guys are Chechens, How ironic. Yet another group of "freedom fighters against evil Communism" that turns around and bites the hand that feeds them.

In the hindsight, we should have supported the Soviet Union in Afghanistan and later during the period of transition when the mafia states splintered off.

Wojtek