[lbo-talk] Boston bombing victim who lost both of his legs described the attackers

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 05:40:07 PDT 2013

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 8:29 AM, Wojtek S <wsoko52 at gmail.com> wrote:
> According to NYT
> http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/20/us/boston-marathon-bombings.html?hp,
> these guys are Chechens, How ironic. Yet another group of "freedom
> fighters against evil Communism" that turns around and bites the hand that
> feeds them.

One of them had an online profile. He shows his priorities "career and money" and World View: Islam".

/// Russian tweeps pointing to Boston bombing suspect's alleged social page on Vkontakte: http://vk.com/id160300242 . Let the unfriending begin ///

Here I uploaded a screenshot: http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8642/suspectl.png

I guess he suceeded in his 'career' as terrorist. Must be enjoying the virgins now?

FC PS: The "send a gift" links shows patrol cars and an explosive... -- During times of Universal Deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto Revolucionario - George Orwell