[lbo-talk] No rights for Tsarnaev?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Apr 22 12:41:23 PDT 2013

In that case I apologize to Chuck. Probably I listened to ZoomText pronounce it. I had to read your post two or three times before noticing the difference in spelling. In my first reading I construed it as saying "right," not "right." I was completely puzzsled! For about six months now I have depended pretty much on ZoomText's text-to-speech power, paying only casual attention to the words on the screen. There will probably be more such errors.

Carrol

Reich,"