[lbo-talk] WBAI

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Aug 7 13:22:11 PDT 2013

On Aug 7, 2013, at 3:58 PM, Arthur Maisel <arthurmaisel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe Doug Henwood will disagree (having been associated with the station),
> but it's hard for me to imagine life without the place that gave us Amy
> Goodman *and* Bob Fass *and* a show put on by people from OWS. And...and...

I am bitter, first from many years of miserable association with a decaying, often lunatic operation, and then from being dumped for having annoyed a dimwitted hack of an interim program director, so I don't give a damn what happens to the thing. It's a burden on the rest of the Pacifica network, too.

Doug