[lbo-talk] Check your privilege?

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sat Aug 17 13:39:50 PDT 2013

The concept comes tends to be used by those familiar with the work of Peggy McIntosh who wrote a now nearly three decade old article called "Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack of Privilege". In it, McIntosh details the ways in which men experience male privilege and white experience white skin privilege.

I have several criticisms of the essay but was very curious what others think of it. It's a very clean HTML version so it should work for Carrol.

<http://www.amptoons.com/blog/files/mcintosh.html>http://www.amptoons.com/blog/files/mcintosh.html