[lbo-talk] my interview w The Real News: Pressure Mounts for US to Cut Aid to Egyptian Military

Bill Bartlett william7 at aapt.net.au
Thu Aug 22 02:14:36 PDT 2013

On 22/08/2013, at 5:26 PM, c b <cb31450 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Kristol: Well, I think they prefer the military to rule to the Muslim
>> Brotherhood ruling. And I think an awful lot of people in the region prefer
>> that. You know, an awful lot of the Arab governments prefer it.

> Not to mention a whoooole lot of people IN EGYPT ! like 22 to 33 million,
> which is the number one thing everybody should be paying attention to.

Good God, are you still backing the bloody military dictatorship in Egypt? The blood in the streets doesn't cut any ice with you?

To tell the truth I can't for the life of me work out why Charles is such a big supporter of the murderous coup leaders. Can anyone enlighten me?

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas