[lbo-talk] Repression & Its Varieties

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 09:02:47 PDT 2013

Cde Cox second guessed: " "It will only _really_ hurt those who break the law, & I'm law-abiding."

[WS:] You got it wrong, comrade. It should say " It will only hurt those who break the law and have money or power, but it will not affect me because I am a little schmuck of no significance to the power structure, so nobody will bother to set up sophisticated and expensive surveillance programs to frame me."

-- Wojtek