[lbo-talk] Graber on consensus

Bill Bartlett william7 at aapt.net.au
Tue Feb 26 09:46:05 PST 2013

At 10:38 PM -0800 25/2/13, Gar Lipow wrote:

>Umm - no serious conflict within a class?

No. The condition I set for consensus to work was the absence of irreconcilable conflicts of interest, meaning the absence of the kind of conflicts of interest that exist between the social classes in a class society. So that is absence of *irreconcilable* conflicts *of interest*. The absence of serious conflict conveys a different meaning entirely.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas