[lbo-talk] Graber on consensus

martin schiller mschiller at pobox.com
Tue Feb 26 14:34:54 PST 2013

On Feb 26, 2013, at 12:56 PM, Gar Lipow wrote:

> OK here is an example. Strikes are not limited to small locals with
> under a few hundred members and general strikes. Often there are
> strikes that involve thousands or even tens of thousands of workers at
> once - transit systems, school districts and so on.

I understand your arguments against consensus, but my original post was in response to Doug's "on what planet?" comment, suggesting that the class itself was such a group. Even though the laboring class is divided by ruling class rhetoric or other ploys, it's self interest is clear, and reconcilable.