[lbo-talk] Graber on consensus

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Feb 27 10:37:07 PST 2013

I too dislike anarchism. But this whole argument does not touch on anarchism; it merely throws spitballs at anarchists. This is the sort of argument that Robert Naiman, over on Pen-L, is aiming at leftists who are not enthusiastic about Hagel.

Ad hominem arguments (as below) ultimately lack any traction.

Carrol