[lbo-talk] Graber on consensus

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 11:00:30 PST 2013

Carrol C: "I too dislike anarchism. But this whole argument does not touch on anarchism; it merely throws spitballs at anarchists."

[WS:] Nothing stops your from debating these guys on their own terms, Carrol. However, I find it as productive as holding a debate club in a nuttery.

PS. A refusal to debate an opinion on the grounds that the person who expresses it cannot be swayed by arguments is not ad hominem. It is a decision based on a factual claim, which may or may not be true. -- Wojtek