[lbo-talk] Mark Weisbrot: Why Paul Krugman should be President Obama's pick for US treasury secretary

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 20:42:55 PST 2013

I agree and certainly it is pointless, but if we were to have a suggestion, who would you choose? Galbraith? Panitch, Gindin or Albo? How serious is the technical angle or are there enough able staff at Treasury for this to be at least sort of an ideas gig? If we were able to socialize the state, who should we put in charge of Treasury? It's always good to have some plans in place in case we stumble onto a revolution.