[lbo-talk] [Pen-l] Untold History, note

michael perelman michael.perelman3 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 18:19:33 PST 2013

I have mentioned this before. My mother's cousin was a close friend of John Eisenhower, Ike's son. As a medical doctor, he was part of a group to study the benefits of dropping an atomic bomb in Korea. The problem was that the prevailing winds would have dropped the radiation largely in the South, where the US troops were. He also told me that the so-called Bataan Death March was not was advertised. The US troops and their Japanese captors got the same rations.