[lbo-talk] Taibbi's review of zero dark thirty

Bill Bartlett william7 at aapt.net.au
Fri Jan 18 00:36:04 PST 2013

At 1:43 AM -0600 18/1/13, andie_nachgeborenen wrote:

>Valarie Plame Wilson. Your speculations about why she was outed,
>told with your typical assurance as if you had personal knowledge,
>are mere uninformed speculation.

It wouldn't stand up in a court of law, but that is not the standard I was aiming at. I am prosecuting a political case, not a criminal justice case. Mind you, loan me a couple of those CIA torturers for a few days and I'm sure I could get a full confession from Rumsfield (or anyone else). ;-)

>My understanding with Bigelow is that she was told by the CIA that
>torture was not instrumental in the assassination of bin Ladin, but
>chose to ignore that information in favor of dramatic license.

Told with typical assurance, implying you have personal knowledge. But nothing wrong with that, in my opinion. ;-)

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas