[lbo-talk] Fwd: The French National Front and the future of the eurozone

Marv Gandall marvgand2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 10:42:48 PDT 2013

Sorry. I need to pay more attention to reviewing the text before sending. The sentence should read:

"He's been strongly against the European austerity program for a long time. As we know, proposals to breakup the eurozone to escape the crushing burden of austerity have emanated from the left and to the right of the major governing parties, though of course the objectives differ in each case."