[lbo-talk] Egyptian presidency rejects army ultimatum calling on Mohammed Morsi to share power

Bill Bartlett william7 at aapt.net.au
Wed Jul 3 01:57:01 PDT 2013

Is the lesson you draw from this history that the Egyptian armed forces have earned the right to dominate the political life of the nation in perpetuity? That they did some good things once, so nothing they do can ever be bad? If not, then what point are you trying to make?

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas