[lbo-talk] Tim Wise loses it

JOANNA A. 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Jul 7 19:29:57 PDT 2013

Thanks for the context Shane. But I still think he had a point.

And I am, in general, irritated with atheists.

They don't seem to realize that a) you can't prove a negative b) being an atheist doesn't automatically make you smart. There is just this smarmy thing they've got going about how anybody who isn't an atheist is either stupid or brainwashed.

Joanna